Daily Skin Care Routine – Using 2 Combination of Hada Labo Products


Hello beautiful...




This time I would like to share with you about my daily skin care product. The skin care that I use daily is pretty simple; none of the products I use are really expensive.

I’m using this product from Hada Labo. Why? Honestly I just love Japanese products hehe. But other than that, this product from Hada Labo is also fragrance and colorant free, so it’s really safe to be used on the skin. The first product I used from Hada Labo is actually Shiro Jyun Whitening Cream, bought during my trip to Japan. Back then I was looking for a product that is suitable for my skin and the staff was nice enough to recommend me a few products and go through with me what they are good for. I looked through online reviews as well and in the end I made up my mind to get the Shiro Jyun Whitening Cream.



There are 3 products which I’m currently using; Ultimate Whitening Facial Foam, Ultimate Anti-Aging Lotion, and last but not least Shiro Jyun Whitening Cream (night cream)
As you can see, I’m using a combination of products, first I’m using the Ultimate Whitening Facial Foam and Night Cream, and second is the Ultimate Anti-Aging Lotion.

Why am I using a combination of products?
I want my skin to look fairer and also to prevent the aging of my skin

But you’re still young, why are you using anti-aging products?
Because prevention is better than cure! Haha. I also have wrinkles under my eyes , so I don’t see any harm in trying this particular product. 

The results after using the three products?
Thank god the results are good. Honestly it’s hard for me to find a skin care product that goes well with my skin, unless I go to the dermatologist haha. I felt so relieved after using these three products as my skin is able to accept it and it is goes so well with it. 

Where I can buy and how much is the price?
Its actually available in drug stores such as Watson or Guardian so you can definitely find it there. It’s not expensive as well, with the facial foam costing about Rp 40,000+, anti-aging lotion at Rp 45,000, and I’m not too sure about the night cream but when I checked online it costs about Rp 100,000+

Conclusion:
There is really no harm in trying this product as for someone with a sensitive skin like mine, it does not cause any side effects at all. So if you are looking for products that helps to make your skin fairer and prevents the aging of skin, then I highly recommend you to try them.




Xoxo,

Yesica

2 komentar:

  1. Aku sukaa sama Hada Labo apalagi yang strip ijo muda karena dia hydrating toner pertamaku dan teksturnya yang kayak air bikin aku susah move on <3

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello Dyn, salam kenal yah :). Untuk skin care daily aku sekarang kombinasi dua Hada Labo ini dan seneng banget karena cocok untuk kulit wajahku, walaupun memang yah kalau mau lebih okay lagi wajahnya harus ditambah pakai masker wajah :).

    BalasHapus